Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1 Nov 10 - 10 Days JiuZhaiGou Package tour

Day 4 - 九寨沟 (Jiu Zhai Gou)

We took this "Green" bus to JiuZhaiGou. We had to pay 250 RMB /pax excluded from our package.


Ticket..ticket


Why called JiuZhaiGou?? Valley of Nine Village


Well, I really don't know which part of JiuZhaigou I visited..ie, the photos followed after this are all mixed up. Not sure taken from which place...Taken by Canon s90 and Nikon.

Below taken by Nikon. Excuse me for my nonsense photos here =P








Hmm...The trees here were colorful. I think you may spot some colorful trees in Singapore too! Drove to HTA on Thurs and Fri, notice the trees on the roadside had changed color too. Do you notice that?


































Ok, my tour mate below. Why I took him cos.....this place named "Panda sea", but I can't find any except him lor. (he was wearing panda hat). Another thing to mention. His father looked like expert in photography! He brought 3 DSLR and long lens! Hmm..I only have 1 and when I hang it on my neck, I felt like being strangled. He hanged 3??






Hmm...I decided to frame the photos...Hopefully it will look like postcard?haha..









I had seen beautiful pictures of this "Mirror lake" on the web and lucky our tour mates asked to visit this place if not we would have missed it cos the tour guide did not intend to stop there.

But...I was disappointed. I did not really see the reflection on the water. Hmm..maybe cos of the rain? It was snowing then followed by drizzling.







Below taken using Canon and mostly photos of me and mum. Haha...









The flag colour represent different thing.
Blue - sky
Red - sun
Green - grass
Yellow - earth
White - cloud











Below taken from Shops near our lunch area. Ok..we had buffet lunch. Hmm..Don't expect something like Singapore buffet. The dishes were actually the dishes that we ate everyday. Hmm...cabbage, soup, etc..


Bought 3 Necklace, but....where are they now???Now then I remember....


Bought 2 of these. Cost 30 RMB. The seller said..this made from young cow, "mao niu", lamb, but who know which is which? Only she herself know whether its true.


We encounted snow. Quite heavy I think. Don't know whether we were lucky or unlucky. Snowing was very nice but then, it had covered the nice scenary. ie, the scenary were not clear when photographs were taken.





See how the snow affected the photos? Hmm...If you were there, it would be very nice! But....from the photos...hmm...





Problem with Canon s90, it will tend to be overexposed. Ok..I am using Auto mode.







Problem with package tour is..You don't really have time to enjoy the scenary. 1st..busy taking photos. 2nd..have to walk fast to cover all places cos limited time. Hmm..We did not finish most of the tracks actually, walked half way through each scenary and we have to U-turn back to the meeting point. Sigh..But really Jiuzhaigou is so big, I think, need another 1 or 2 days to complete all? Hmm..









sian...photos in the blog were adjusted to lower resolution due to limit space. ie..some may be not nice...hahah..ok ok..I know my skills..not expert