Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Resolution 2011

Making new year resolution and following it is difficult...
I have to specify the steps I have to make in order for them to come true..
but it is difficult..

My new year resolution

No 1.

- Cut 10kg
- Pass IPPT for FY10 by Mar and FY 11 by Oct.

Steps
- To run every Mon, Wed and Fri.
- To run 15 rounds in the stadium.
- To do 3 set of 20 sit up after run.
- Minimise food like cakes, chocolate, potato chips, burger and Buffet!

No 2.

- Save 10,000

Steps
- Less travel for the year.
- Monthly saving

No 3.

Wear the dresses I make.
Remake the dresses.

No 4.

Photography outing every month.
To participate in 1 competition at least.

No 5.

- Learn to appreciate things/people around me
- Be happy and contented with what I have
- Respect people the way they are.
- Choose the correct words and not to make people feel small.
- Learn to trust and believe in someone.
- Forgive and forget
- Be HAPPY! Its my choice for this year!

Quote:

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.  ~Cynthia Nelms

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.  ~Frederick Keonig