Thursday, August 19, 2010

Facing life...

Not sure why he has to make up stories one after another to cover his lies...
Just tell me and I leave.
Rather then I uncover the truth one by one and then i was blame for all these.
Divorce is what I asked for, you said.
Is that truth? since your move already made our relationship moved towards that?
My fault? and you are the one who make the relationship turned bad by betraying me..
My fault?

From the Kuan Yin Temple:
"The long rain ends, the sky is clear - joy for all. The sun and the moon gradually become brighter. Gone are the days of sadness; be happy and gay: With only one leap you'll clear the Dragon Gate."

This lot describe the sky brightening up after rain. It means that everything will turn out to be favourabe. Under the protection of gods and buddha, no one will be harmed....

I should give up and start my life anew, thats the leap i think and i will see brightness. I will be happy without worrying who he is with. what he is doing...everything..I have to put it down, let it go, then i will see the light and happiness in my life.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=134876286549361&ref=nf