Sunday, August 29, 2010

29 Aug 10 - Dinner at Loving Hut

Went to Pomo or Parklane??
Well...I think I been there but this is my first time hearing the shopping centre name, Pomo.
Went there just cos he wanted to buy some cooling system for his computer.

After that, we went for dinner at Loving Hut, its outside Pomo at ground floor.
We didn't know its vegetarian restaurant, then i saw the vegetarian thing on the wall and then, we confirmed its vegetarian after tasting my "curry vegetarian meat balls"




Vegetarian restaurant...



Order Youthful Raspberry & White Rhapsody, looks so nice, tasted milky.


Crispy Oyster Mushroom, Crispy and nice


My order...after looking thru very long..cos of the little variety..hmm
Lemongrass curry set




His order, Grilled Burger Set meal..
Vegetarian burger..hmm..


Ok..the look of the shop..its a small restaurant actually..