Sunday, August 8, 2010

7 Aug 10, Booked a travel package

Went to Suntec for Chan brother's travel fair.
Hmm..last year, i made booking with chan brother from their travel fair and I think its cheap so....
I specially made my way to see if there is any good deal. So sick, can't wait to travel!

I always wanted to go Jiuzhaigou! Heard its a beautiful place, 2nd choice would be Zhangjiajie.
When I reached the fair, some china guy approached me and asked if I am interested to go Jiuzhaigou and I said yes!

Well..I made booking for a 10 D tour package, departing on 29 Oct 10 which cost $1120 inclusive of tax but no insurance. Hmm..I think its reasonable?Going with some celebrity...Zhu Houren..but thats not my concern..My concern is..the package is cheap?

YEAH! I am looking forward to the tour!NOW AT LEAST I GOT SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO..SOME MOTIVATION ALSO!