Monday, August 9, 2010

9 Aug 10 - Lunch at Sakura Downtown East

Suddenly decided to lunch at Sakura Downtown East by sis. She abandoned her family and ate with us. We made a last minute booking also. Well..it was SO SO SO CROWDED! When I reached there, sis was in a long long queue paying...

People were rushing to get the food also! Wow...scary..



Don't take the oyster shown below...it tasted...YUCKY..




My favorite part of the buffet..Dessert! There's durian puff which i ate..4? There's durian cake piece also!



The below were truffles? They were so sweet...


Hmm..chocolate and green tea mua chi..was it green tea?? Not sure..the mua chi were nice but...I felt like vomiting eating both..



The durian puff!


The cheapo ice cream..hmm..I love ice cream..but i couldn't even finish them.


My sis..refusing to let me take photo to kill my time.


Mum and sis with more food!



People were carrying this..What's that?


Mystery solved...