Saturday, August 28, 2010

27 Aug 10 - Natas Fair 27 - 29 Aug 10

Went to Natas fair with mum and my cousin's daughter.
Planning to go Korea..
hmm...
I signed up previously to Jiu Zhai Gou. Now, going to sign up for Korea? Wow...
Ok, YES. going to Korea on 3 JAN 2011.
Wow..that will be 4 - 5 months later! ok..lar since my Jiu Zhai Gou trip on 29 Oct 10.
Korea package cost around $1500 inclusive of tax by Chan Brothers. AGAIN?! Chan brothers?
hmm..cheapest lor...and five star hotel throughout.

Ok..I also check out my Jiu Zhai Gou package to see whether NATAs Fair would be cheaper.
And.....it turned out to be >$1500 - $1600, by silk air. If by the china airline would be more ex...Wow..
its..around $400 - $500 more than my package! That's ex!

Some of the sales at some company told us that it would be cheaper if signed up during their in house fair previously...hmm....