Friday, August 9, 2013

9 Aug 2013 - Tiring Tree Top Walk

Woke up early in the morning.
After the 12hrs Super long shift yesterday, I was so tired and lazy.
Suppose to take MRT but took a cab instead.
Reached Marymount MRT around 8am.
Sleepy...

 
Sign board read 4.4km to the tree top walk.
Hmm, I was thinking since I could finish 4km run, think walk should not be a problem.


 
Walked and walked...The road was not even, it was hard. 4.4km turned out to be long...

 
Many jog here. WOW POWER!
It was like up slope?!

 
Finally reached Tree Top walk. Now another 4km to walk out??
No turning back...
My motivation, Cheng Teng/ Chendol?
Chew told me that we would be going for that!





 
Love the blue blue sky.
This without any adjusting.




 
Nice view while walking....






 
From Shan's handphone.
 

 
We finally walked out.
Cheng teng become Teh Tarik. The dessert shop closed =(
The Teh Tarik was nice though.
What a tiring day! I felt my shorts a bit lose..