Saturday, August 31, 2013

31 Aug 2013 - A Church Wedding to remember

Ma'am Caroline had invited me for her wedding.
This was my second time attending a church wedding.
I like this church feel.
The wedding I attended previously was conducted in a church which looked more like a function room.
 

 
Colin and his father.

 
Entrance of the bride.



 
The active kid...

 
I caught one with him smiling but it was blurred =(

 
His favourite key chain..

 
While waiting to take photo with the bride and groom.



 
Colin loved this uncle! wanted him to carry him!


 
Ma'am's favourite cartoon character.



 
Taken by Mr Nizaar....fast shot..and we doubt his skills..



 
Thanks for saying I looked younger each day =D




 
Nice church but not so easily accessible.

 
Walked over to Serangoon Garden Way for drinks.
Could not find the "Dessert bowl" shop.
Went to Bakerzin instead.



 
Taken from Joyce's handphone.