Saturday, August 17, 2013

17 Aug 2013 - Mum's birthday

We missed Korea!
We missed the BBQ pork there.
 
We were at Novena Square for facial and after facial I was so hungry and we ordered this set of chicken hotpot. I finished them all, super hungry!
This Korean restaurant was at the 3rd floor.
 
 
They were having 1 for 1 Bibimbab on UOB card but I forgot to bring.
 

 
Previously tried the ginseng chicken soup and was disappointed. However, the hotpot was not so bad or maybe I was hungry. Me and mum would be going back for the bigger version of the hotpot which we saw others ordered!
 


 
Its BIG!
The advert from Pizza hut caught my parents attention and they said they wanted to try it.
Hmm...the latest fully loaded pizza also caught their attention.
Well we ordered the Big box and the fully loaded pizza set.
 
The fully loaded pizza was not bad. Ordered BBQ, nice!
 
 
 
Happy birthday mum!