Saturday, August 31, 2013

31 Aug 2013 - Night festival 2013

It was nice of Boon Khee to ask us out for night festival.
We had no experience of what it was.
Saw the brochure, seems like there was lots of activities going around at night near the museum.
 
We went.
Though I was tired after attending the morning wedding and travelling home by bus after the wedding.
 
We were waiting for this concert to start.
Name: 九歌
I tried searching from the web to see what it was about, but could not find.
I wanted to search what performance I will be expecting.
 

 
Well, started with some Chinese opera, some dance which I did not understand.
Some girls performing in the dance running about, not sure what was the story behind their dance.
I think I was not able to appreciate these as I did not understand and I found the performance bored.
Went off early instead. Heard the beginning was quite bored? The later part of the performance would be better?

 
It was an experience since we did not see night festival before.