Saturday, August 3, 2013

3 Aug 2013 - Phantom of the Opera

 
Yuling had discount for the show before she resigned from her company. Lucky for me as she asked me whether I wanted to go. YES! OF COURSE!!
 
Did I read about the book when I was young? I think so, it was so long ago and I had forgotten about the story till I read a bit about this show.
 
We bought CAT B ticket and we watched it today at Marina Bay Sand. First time to real theatre show from Broadway! First time watched it at Marina Bay Sand theatre! Excited! I also scared that I might not understand what they were talking about and there was no subtitle for me to refer.
 
Anyway, I like the show, the cast and the orchestra!
 




 
It was full house! Checked out "The Phantom"! He was good! I find that his voice was very good! From power to soft/gentle...Nice!
 
Hmm..too bad we did not get to see the cast clearly. Their facial expression, how terrible the phantom was. Maybe checkout the website, there may be photos or clips of the show.

 
The starting set up of the show. The set up in the show was good!
Eg: The phantom appeared in the mirror, on the props hanging, etc

 
The ending...

 
Like the show but did not like the story...