Sunday, October 24, 2010

Want a haircut..

Went to hair dresser today near my house.
Got the courage and wanted to cut my hair short.
There were many people and i was told to wait for half an hour for my turn.
Hmm..ok..i waited. When it was my turn, the male hairdresser told me, I am not suitable for short hair. Even if its a bit above shoulder length?cos i pointed to him i wanted to cut it to above shoulder. He said if I cut it short, my face will look bigger and not suitable for my size. He suggested I permed my hair instead since its quite long, but have to come back some other days. Then, I left the shop with namecard asking me to make appointment if I want to perm my hair.

Sigh....short hair only suitable for slim people??? Hmm and 1 thing he doesn't know, ie, I have to tie up my hair when I work, my face also big! so...what's the difference between short hair and long hair?