Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog I found..

Hmm..read these blog if you have time.


I do not know him of cos but i happened to come across his blog. Ok, he is studying in Japan and so he travelled around Japan. Ok..haha..I love Japan! His photos were nice, colorful, clear, sharp and all in the same size. Wonder how to do..




Yuki blog from taiwan, her newborn baby is cute! ok her husband is photographer so you will see a lot of nice photos. Her blog is colorful which make it interesting. ok, she travelled around taiwan so I found this blog while i searching on where to go in taiwan early this year. Nice photos.


Hmm..Via's blog, i think she publish her own book. If you are going to taiwan on own, you can browse at her blog ba, many info.

I love taiwan blog, they are always very colorful! so envy, there are so many places to travel around in taiwan, think if i live there, i would never get bored cos i can go to different places whenever I am free..Singapore??hmm...how many places can i go??Zoo, Birdpark, Sentosa...hmm...

I like blog with nice photos! I think blog with photos make their blog interesting! Hmm..its not just travel photos ba..though i like to travel? Sigh..I should start this blog earlier so I could publish my travel photos here...been to...Japan, korea, shanghai..bla bla bla..ok..hahaha..stop boasting..
Then I am thinking, how to adjust photos to be that clear and sharp and make them all the same size! Not like mine, some portrait, some landscape form. Hmm..ok, my mission to Jiu Zhai gou is to take all photos and posted it here in landscape form?How about the size? hmm, keep trying and if I used x-large, it will be very big, if i used large, it will be small. hmm...

2nd point to note. I shall not combine the picture, shall post picture individually so that its more interesting. Saw from my previous post, those Bangkok and Taiwan trip, can't really see the photo when i combine them together.