Sunday, October 17, 2010

16 - 17 Oct 10, Sis Chalet @ Downtown East

16 Oct 10

Went to sis's chalet after sewing course. She likes to book chalet/hotel. This time was because of Dash's birthday. Hmm..was it Dash's birthday? But there's no birthday cake? Not actual date maybe.


When I reached there, I saw this messy thing on the floor. Sis told me she ordered buffet dinner, or better word..catering..but i never expected it to be like this? Hmm..I thought its those table set up type? Sis told me they had to bring the NTUC trolley to fetch the food from the caterer. Ok, I reached there around 6 plus and they had finished their dinner! SO EARLY???


The prawns were nice so it left a few.


The Otahs were left a lot and it will be BBQ tomorrow, haha..


Nobody ate the fried rice? Too full? ok, I never even scooped any of that.



Wei hou said the sotong ball not nice but why left a few only?



Terriyaki chicken..I did not try any of those also. Too full.



Wei Hou (left) and Wei Hong (right)


Me and Violet. Ok..I grab her and hold her tight so she won't escape taking this photo with me..HAHA


Dash..who did not want to take a photo and preferred in this manner. He even wanted to see how he looked like after I took this. hmm...


Violet's Barney....become someone's favorite?


He accidentally hit me with that! Ouch..Hit me while playing..hmm..and got scold by me..


Ugly group photo with violet looking somewhere...hmm...


17 Oct 10, Escape Theme park with Cendrine and Zann.

Helped Cendrine took this photo and got "spray" by those kids on the "boat". Cendrine and Zann were wet. Hmm..remember to bring raincoat if you want to play this.


Haunted House.


Hmm, think there's some changes in the haunted house. There were more/new things, ghostly things displayed. Haha..still scared me a bit, a least something new?


Pirate ship, the most thrilling rides in Escape. Cos there isn't any other thrill rides! Hmm..."Rainbow", "Invertor" being removed and the long closed "Panasonic" haven't started operating since the accident long long time ago. Sigh...No wonder less people in Escape.



Hmm..As usual, My flowery shot.


He's getting bored..




Zann trying her car which was hard to "cycle". Hmm, I saw other kids also having problem going around the small track and the worker had to push the vehicle manually..


Cendrine and Zann on train ride.



Zann just want to try everything! She was so brave! She was not scared of the "Haunted House", she not even scared to sit on the "Pirate Ship"! Wow...



Ok, finally the kids got to meet each other. Headache started.



Received this 爱心饼干 from Cendrine. Its Green Tea flavour and its very nice!