Sunday, October 10, 2010

Briefing for Jiu Zhai Gou Trip

Went to Chan Brothers for briefing.
Sian, my tour package original price, $1120, its a package without domestic flight, ie, travel by bus from Chengdu to Jiu Zhai Gou. Thought I could view the scenary from the bus rides. Unfortunately, Chan brothers said that China side informed that it is still not safe to travel by bus. Thus, we have to top up $260 for domestic flight and there is changes to the itinerary also. Well, it does save travel time? Another bad news, the tax also increase. Sigh...the package now cost around $1.4k. With insurace added to the package, though less than $1.5 but its around that lor...sian...become so ex.

1 good thing about the itinerary changes is we will be stopping at Xi an, and will be visiting "The Terracotta Army" ("bing ma yong")! Hmm...I had told mum previously that I want to visit 兵马俑 and now my dream come true!