Sunday, October 3, 2010

3 Oct 10 - Gathering at Min Jiang

Finally managed to arrange a meet up for all. My Secondary school friends!
And Long never contact or lost contact friend, Cendrine, used to be known as Cindy. Haha..I still can't use to calling her Cendrine.
I am so happy today with updates from my friends!

I hope I could find back my friends via facebook or whichever method. Hmm..

We had our high tea at Min Jiang restaurant, Goodwood Park hotel. There were not much variety but I think the food doesn't matter! Its the people we had our high tea with! I enjoyed talking with my friends and had the food at the same time. The food tasted nice! Though, they turned cold after awhile but I still enjoyed it!


Well, everyone was surprised I took up dressmaking! hmm..ya think back, I hate Home Econs, my skirt, my cross stitch were all done by my mum...hmm..


Oh well, I can't really recall who was in my class except, these Secondary school friends of mine and Yuling and the only guy in our class last time, "Sun Zhixiong". I can't remember the teacher's name too..Hmm..Bad memory..




And us,
From Left, Joyce, Huiyin (Karen), Huizhen, Me and Cendrine.


We find the photo above too formal? So we took another photos of us siting down.


After that, Cendrine met her daughter, Zann and we went to Swenson. Zann going to have her dinner.
Zann is cute!

Cendrine with her daughter, Zann

We were talking about some funny classmates of us. Hahaha..she like to dig her nose and....well, whoever sit at her table...Good luck, you might get some gift from her..But she is good wo...she got some Noel award for some literature thing? Hahaha..

Min Jiang
22 Scotts Road
Goodwood Park Hotel
Weekend high tea 3pm – 5pm
Tel: 6730 1704
(*Weekend high tea $25.80++)