Monday, March 1, 2010

Taiwan Trip Day 4

18 Feb 10

Photos around our hotel again....



Tour guide said wanted to bring us to some fruit farm better than miao li, but it was raining when we reached. We were allowed to taste some of the fruits, I loved the custard apple below! This was my 1st time eating this and it tasted so sweet! Husband bought the fruit at 60 and they cut it for us. Mostly eaten by my husband.


國立海洋生物博物館

Nothing fantastic. Maybe we did not venture to other places beside the aquarium.








Nothing to do before meeting time. We sat down at a corner to take photos of kids!








貓鼻頭

Tour guide said that one of the rock looked like a cat. Can you spot it from the photos below? This place not bad. Hmm..is it that anywhere with sea looks nice?






Finally found ice cream! Though it was not that hot but I loved ice cream and must try!


The traffic in Taiwan seems terrible. We took a break from the traffic jam and found this coffee house.



夢時代購物中心 (高雄)

There was this Hello Kitty Ferris Wheel in this shopping mall which we did not venture. From outlook, there were no lighting though it was moving. Never saw any Hello Kitty. I was searching for thick winter clothes. Hmm...forget about it, everything was costly and I had a lot of them at home. I would wear my own clothing, my husband sweater, my another sweater, the pink sweater if it was really that cold.