Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eye lashes extension

Finally I can rub my eyes!

Did the eye lashes extension before CNY. Wanted to look nice and I "think" it really made me looked prettier.  My mum and sis thought i put on make up when they saw me during CNY =P

Tried very hard not to rub my eyes else the eye lashes won't last. According to the beautician, it can last 3 weeks to 1 month. Its been 3 weeks and few had dropped. I can't stand it anymore and had it remove today! I was so scared that my original eye lashes will be gone but lucky they are still there attached.

I checked with the beautician whether I could leave it without removal and she said the eye lashes will slowly look uneven on my eyes. Well, alternative, I can choose to do touch up which cost less.

Hmm...total damage

Eye lashes extension $85 cos of CNY, extra surcharges
Eye lashes removal $40

Will I do it again? hmm..my answer is.......YES! Next CNY! =P