Saturday, April 2, 2016

Reindeer farm via Snow Mobile

This was not our breakfast.
I think it was my dinner yesterday just that my camera showed 2 Apr.


 
We started the day with snow mobile ride to Reindeer farm.

 
I tried riding it today.
Longer distance.
The day before I dare not tried as it was dark.
But I did test drive it around our lodge.
It was not difficult anyway. People without license could drive it too.









 
The reindeer farm. Not as many reindeer as I expected.





 
We went on reindeer ride around.
1 round, very short distance. Not really fun.

 
Then the guide show us how to catch a reindeer using rope.

 
We had our break and some briefing on reindeer.








 
We had our lunch. Bread and Soup.
Finland people ate this for their lunch only? Well, we expected more..as in the soup was starter..
Anyway, no main dish followed after that.




 
Reindeer we found on the way back.
Wild reindeer?

 
Ee ping was driving on the way back.




 
We made this snow man...hmm...Liwei wanted to make and we helped her.