Sunday, April 3, 2016

Husky ride

Husky ride was so fun! We control the husky and "drove" through the wild by ourselves. It was long distance! So fun! The husky just wouldn't want to stop! When we stepped on the break, it would turn and look at us like questioning us. Sometimes the husky side track! Sometimes we had to come down to help push the sled when it was uphill. The husky can really clear their bowel when they run. Must try!

 
I thought there were a lot of Husky and puppies as my Ma'am had told me that she had visited whole farm full of husky! Not that many as I thought.




 
We were taught how to control the husky.
How to break to stop the husky.
How to turn left and right.
Basically, the husky know where to go, but...we had to control the sled to avoid it from crashing on the tree during turn. The husky won't bother what happened behind them. They would just run and run...



 
The Husky were really excited. Before starting out. They were barking barking couldn't wait to run off. Well...I let Ee Ping tried controlling the ride 1st, I as usual was scared to try out new things. However, it was really fun!
Being a passenger, it was fun! Ok, I covered my face as the husky was clearing their bowel when they run! Afraid what they passed out might splash to my face....
Fun being passenger as I got to enjoy the scenery, get to feel being almost crashed to tree during turn, laughed at Ee ping having to come down to push the sled when uphill.
Well, yes, I laughed my way through!
 
Being the one controlling the ride was fun! Pushing sled uphill....going downhill was so fun!






 
After our ride, we took photos with the dogs..
Oh ya we were told they placed female dogs to lead the male dogs.
Male dogs chasing female dogs to move our sled!


















 
Smiling face dog?


 
Got to carry the puppies






 
Picture taken using Sony RX100III