Wednesday, May 29, 2013

29 May 2013 - 台北懒洋洋

Planning to go Jiufen initially.
However, we were just too lazy to walk in the hot weather.
We decided to just loiter around Taipei main station.
 


 
Buying my favourite Curry pastry.

 
So many cartoon drawing on the wall..









 
Tea break.
Went to into this "Maid" theme restaurant.
The waitress will come to you and said "主人..."
However, there was this minimum expenditure. I forgot how much.
There were not many customer in here.
2 guys, each siting alone at the table and us.
Seems strange.
This guy wore some funny hairband on his head. Hmmm....




 
Ordered us drinks and cakes...



 
Well, I realised why the guy wearing a hairband..
Initially I thought he was a pervert.
Ok. While we were eating our things, the "maid" came and asked to play games with us.
Whoever lost the games had to wear the hairband.
"Orbit" hairband. Lucky I won!





 
Do I look like the cat beside??

 
Our dinner at some foodcourt.
Some shopping centre accessible via the underground shopping.