Saturday, May 11, 2013

11 May 2013 - Mother's Day Lunch @Triple Three

Sis booked hotel stay at Orchard, Mandarin hotel.
She suggested we went to Triple Three for mother's day lunch.
Never been there before.
 
 
Taken outside of Triple Three



 
The Dessert section was more tempting.
Rest of section was served by the waitress. Example, Sashimi served by waiter, ordered and they will cut for us and small portion. Variety wise also not much.








 
"Taco ball", if I remember its name? Well, I could put many sauce myself!

 
Dim Sum, ordered also, and mixture of the dim sum set would be issued to us. Not so nice though..

 
Fried prawns with Mayo...Ordered and they would fried the prawns.

 
From the dessert section...





 
Mango and strawberry sorbet. Not so nice...


 
From the dessert section..









 
Chocolate in the hotel room...




 
Why this photo as though I was strangling him?






 
She was hiding under the bed and I opened it!