Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Retreat 30 Mar 11

We had our Retreat at HUFC East cost.
I searched thru web on what bus to take.
Morning, I took bus no. 12. I went out around 0805am.
Counted the number of bus stop to reach the place.
There were 32 bus stops and at the 10 bus stop, it was already around 0850hrs. I alighted and took a cab instead.
The cab made a turn and it reached East coast within 5mins! However, the uncle stopped somewhere after the HUFC and I had to walk a bit..but..imagine if I were to continue the bus ride? I still have 20 bus stop to go..I don't think I can reach at 0900hrs.


Made by my colleague..He said he made this before he joined Prison..
Yellow ribbon..quite talented, I would say..


Group photo at the clubhouse.
The people mending the place was quite friendly!



After retreat, we had our active hour at East coast park.
Cycling, so long since I last cycled..
hmm..


These two..trying to save energy by renting double..
hmm..or they trying to be ...funny?If you were behind them when cycling, you will know...


Not sure where were they..I stopped at the rental shop and could not continue further..
Took some photos of nearby sandcastle..
They looked a bit out of shape though..


Did not stay long enough to capture sunset. The weather was hot..so..should have?
eh...sunset is East or west?


My bicycle...dump aside..




It would be good if there's no ship..




Photos taken with EPL2..hmm..
I preferred...DSLR..photos sharper and nicer..
this is my ?? times saying this?hmm