Monday, March 21, 2011

20 Mar 11 - Chalet

Celebration of dad's and my birthday again...every year..same? Downtown east chalet..
BBQ, durian cake...hmm...

Dash..六连拍!

1..Using Nikon D5000 from 1st to 5th..


2..


3..


4..


5..


6..Using Olympus EPL2..Almost sell my camera cos I thought I have to buy pancake lens to achieve portrait effect. This photo taken with kit lens 14-42mm..but not as good as DSLR.


All on high ISO cos room quite dark..even on DSLR..
This photo from Nikon..


Below photos taken with Olympus EPL2. HAPPY with the portrait effect using kit lens! Lucky, I did not sell if off..

Why did she look like some animal..


Niece with her new toy..her mum, my sis said she bought cos it looks like her..


My sis...after making her lasik..still wearing non degree spectacle..


Niece playing with curtain


 Her brother joined her...



She said "HELLO" when she came out from the curtain..




At Escape Theme Park..


Sis hubby with violet taking Plane rides..



Train rides..