Saturday, February 12, 2011

Really ended..

I am really very sad...
I know it all along but I don't want to admit.
I hope I can recover...
I am really seriously hurt...
I really don't know why I am so unfortunate.
Perhaps its me who make you this way.

Your betrayal to me, your lies to me really hurts me!
I don't know who am I to you...
Someone stupid? who will never leave? who can't live without you?
You treat them better than me..
Who am I to you?
Someone whom you need cos you want to make use of me?

I am of the least important to you.
You asked her to stay when she is leaving but you never asked me...
You are so heartless to me...
Anyway..enough of the suffering.
I should have leave earlier.
But its never too late..
Go..go be with your not 1 but 2 Malaysian woman!
Enough of suffering for me!