Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memories...Erasing...2

Once a happy memories, now make me feel sad...
you said you treat me better than the rest...
i don't how to accept...i really don't know

2001 Valentine day..

Another card to you...

On Valentine's Day
Do you want to know what i want in a relationshio?

I want emotional closeness.
I want sharing I want a beautiful bridge between us that is always there,
always open,
always secure,
always ours alone..

I want communication
I want words that speak our language
I want touches that say more than words can mean,
I want to talk things over,
whether they're little or large.
I want to be more in touch with you than i've ever been before

I want the things we do to turn into
some of nicest memories any two people could ask for

I want friendship. I want love.
I want gentleness. I want strength
I want as much happiness as tomorrow can promise to anyone

I want to be home to you
I want you to be home to me

And I want the smile that is in my heart
to always reflect so beautifully
in the eyes I most love to see

I found what I was searching for
And now the thing i most want to do is to let you know
how very much i love you.

Its all over.......