Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memories...Erasing...

Sad..
Feeling terribly sad..

Doing packing and saw our wedding photos..
Once a loving us..
Once you had all your love for me and now it belongs to others..

1st birthday card...2000

I will always...

I will always promise to give you the best of myself...
and to ask you no more than you can give

I will always accept you the way you are..
I fell in love with you for the qualities, abilities, and the outlook on life that you have,
and I won't try to reshape you in a different image

I will always share with you...
my time, my close attention, and bring joy and strength and imagination to our relationship...

I will always promise to grow along with you..
to be willing to face change as we both change,
standing side by side
facing the future together

I will always love you
in good times and bad,
in the only way i know how,
completely and forever.

I love you

Together with another bookmark

For someone special who had made all difference in my life

You are different from anyone I've met before
and yet, somehow, there's something distinctly familiar about you.
Maybe its in the way your eyes laugh so clearly or maybe it has something to do with the warmth in your heart.

Whatever it is, its the reflection of your beautiful soul.
I've never known anyone to understand or care like you do.
You have a great gift and that gift is yourself.
I'd like to thank you for choosing to share that gift with me.
And though no one person may be able to change the world, I want you to know that you have made a significant difference in my life and i appreciate you.

Yes...you change my life.