Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Nov 10 - Buffet dinner at "The Line"

Shujun told us about this The Line restaurant at Shangri La Hotel having this 39% discount if reservation was booked online. We were thinking of going for nice dinner so we decided to make use of the discount and try the buffet. Ok, it was a farewell for Mdm chong cum welcome for Ms Caroline.

Finally set on the date, 30 Nov 10 and off we went for the buffet. Our reservation was 7pm but we were caught in the heavy traffic and reached around 7.30pm. Well, it was not that crowded in the restaurant anyway.



I simply love the sashimi!



The seafood was fresh!




I love the cakes but I was too full to try all...hmm..I had lots of food which I did not try..sigh..










Did not try the chocolate fondue also..


These were the cakes/sweet stuff I tried..and..I could not finish them..


These were Shujun's share.


I did not try all the ice cream flavours also...Only tried these 2, which were green tea and lychee sorbet. The lychee was very nice, refreshing.



Hmm..think I was the only person who went around taking photos of the food...




And lastly, after playing a few games, the branch photo..




And of cos, the photos with Christmas tree!



Total bill for the 8 of us, $505.45 which is around $63.18/pax.
Well, I like the buffet here! Previously tried somewhere which was more expensive than this but the variety of food was limited but here, there's a lot! The service here was not bad too, plates were cleared quite fast, free flow of drinks, etc, etc..