Sunday, December 26, 2010

25 Dec 10 - Christmas

Decided to eat at Putien, Tampines Mall B1.
Well, had tried that before beginning this year during a farewell lunch.



Starter - Steamed Cold Pork Belly with Garlic
(The sauce was nice, it just tasted like the Peking Duck's sauce)


Starter - Braised Salted Duck
(This cold dish nothing special ba....meat not hard)


Spinach with salted egg & century egg in supreme stock.
( I like this dish, cos I like the salted and century egg. I will eat the sauce with the fried rice)


Seafood fried rice


Steamed prawns with minced garlic
(I hate garlic! Though the garlic was minced finely, but the garlic taste was strong. Haha..I still like this dish, took away the garlic would do.)


Hot yam paste with ginko nuts
(Share this with someone and you will not feel sick of it)


Bill came up to be over $70...hmm..ex??But both of us like the food at Putien.