Sunday, June 20, 2010

19 Jun 10 - Night at Helix

He bought new tripod with new "ball head". He bought 1 tripod for me too but not as expensive as his. Mine is Fancier FT6662A bought from someone collect today at $58 and his from Manfrotto. I like the tripod as compared to NIKON tripod which was hard to adjust and not stable.

Trying out at Helix.


I like this place! We stayed till 12 midnight and there were still people walking on the bridge. Its a nice place where you could stroll and see the esplanade, fullerton...


I like the pink pink effect in the photo above. Wonder there were any pink lighting that day. Hmm..Thought it was orange?





Below photo effect taken with shuttle speed 25, ISO 100, Aperture 13, with zoom in then zoom out. Saw this from my classmates previously and he told me how to do it. The instructor taught him this actually. Interesting.










↓Someone commented on this photos, reminds him of batman show..




And of course, US..