Sunday, June 13, 2010

11 Jun 10 - MOF の My Izakaya

Went to Suntec for PC fair. Before that we had our dinner at MOF の My Izakaya, his treat. 




Cute teapot and tea cup. Nothing special but its just plain which make it nice.




His order: Some chicken.....rice.....




My order...always...Soba set.. YUMMY!





Here, the dessert is a must try! His dessert...Oh..if you buy the set meal, you can add $4 to purchase dessert which cost less or equal to $6.80.



My dessert with yam ball, they took some time to fried the yam ball telling us that cos its frozen...if you like the chinese yam paste, you must try below. Together with ice cream, its more yummy. I don't know about you but I like this! I like my husband's desert too! YUMMY!





Hmm...went to dinner with his mum and popo also..and they had made fun of me taking photos of the food. I did not take theirs, I only took his meal and mine and you know he had to wait for me before he could consume, So his mum said, he must pray like christian before he could eat his food. Hmmm............