Saturday, October 12, 2013

12 Oct 2013 - A Simple Wedding

Another wedding.
This time was a Chinese wedding.
It was a simple wedding.
 
 
Bought this dress which cost me $99. Well, it was a simple dress actually.
Bought it at Ang Mo Kio shopping centre?
I felt that I could dress it in different ways so I bought it.
Hmm..I took me courage to step out with that.
I am not a lady...I would not dress like that!
Since there aren't many occasion I would wear that, so I tried and wore it.
Anyway, lucky we took cab and not MRT.

 
My nephew and niece with clothing bought from gmarket?
Sis told us that it cost $44 each.

 
Sis was glamorously dressed up. She bought her gown from Gmarket which took long to deliever.


 
好象白马王子!














 
Mum and Dad



 
Took this fairy like picture for sis and like it so much!

 
After that we tried and could not get the same result.


 
My new Samsung Note 3 downloading some Korean drama using the hotel Wifi.
Well, we were at Pan Pacific!



 
The bride and groom.
Groom is Yizhe's brother.




 
Like Korean actor? handsome.


 
First time seeing this. Pumpkin yam paste


 
Sis booked hotel room at the hotel.


 
Went out for photo taking in the hotel







 
Maybe someday I should try the meals here.
loved the seats...so nice.