Saturday, September 28, 2013

28 Sep 2013 - Blessed Union of Han Ling & Joanne

Going for wedding in a row..
Today Ms Joanne's church wedding, next week, My colleague wedding, next next week, brother in law's brother's wedding...
 
Today's church wedding at Bedok Methodist Church. There was a theme to the wedding. "Grow"? "Green"? The bride and groom told us something like growing....
 
It was in the East! Happy though but I got a lift from a colleague =)
 


 
Ms Joanne and her mum entering.






 
Well...us! her colleague!


 
The cupcakes were nice!





 
I should lose some weight..hmm..

 
All the above picture taken by my colleague...
Well.....

 
We wanted to do it at the purple backdrop but someone was faster than us.



There were many more photos but since they were not taken by me...I shall not post it here.