Saturday, September 7, 2013

7 Sep 13 - Mac Makeup lesson

Went for make up lesson organised by the company.
It was held at "2HR"
Complicated place, must exchange for pass to take the lift to level 2.
Thereafter, not sure where to go to the classroom. Lucky I met my other colleague.
 

 
The equipment for the lesson.

 
Step 1: Remove makeup
Step 2: Moisturise face
Step 3: Apply eye cream and lip conditioner




 
The instructor behind me..

 
Our model for the day

 
Confusing step, I busy writing down.

 
After makeup..
The pretty ladies...




 
Well, for me, I just felt that everything was just complicated.
Especially eye makeup.
I skipped eyeliner, eye brow, basically, eye shadow I also not sure whether I applied correctly.
Anything goes...







 
Went to Central for late lunch?
Actually I had mine before going for lesson.
Went to "Chilis"