Saturday, January 7, 2012

6 Jan 12 - Stephieshop Bazaar


Saw the blogshop intro by Cendrine.
The dress on the model looked nice.
They recently had a bazaar sale in Orchard Central from 6 Jan - 8 Jan 12 saying the dress were mostly between $15 - $25
Well, if you see the link above, most of the dress were less than $30.
However, mostly polyester material. Hmm...

Anyway, I went to the bazaar after my morning shift on Friday to see if I could grab anything.
Below, dresses I bought, each $15.


The below dress was short but cool. Think I will have to wear tights...


This dress my mum said nice cos among all, this was normal...I found it old fashioned =(
Ok anyway, I could not try the dresses when I bought them


This was nice but a bit tight for me. Maybe sis could wear? Or shall I sell it to Cendrine?


Cendrine had a black dress of the following. hmm...she said we could wear it out together someday..