Monday, January 23, 2012

23 Jan 2012 - River Ang Bao 2012

Went to River Ang Bao with Sis's family.
Went to pray pray before that. Hopefully, this year I could be more happy.

Wore something red but with shorts cos I thought it would be easier for phototaking. Hmm..
I just don't know how to dress up pretty like others. Just find it troublesome..

Well, There's nothing much at River Ang Bao but still ok for us to take some photos? Nothng special just simple photos of us? Well, it rained and really spoilt our mood if not I would have flood here with more photos of me, mum and sis =P

↓ I looked so short in the photo









↓ My tired nephew tired after playing...









↓ Sssssssshhhhhh



↓ More money for the new year!


---------------------------------------------------------------------

River Hong Bao Carnival 2012


Street Performances, Shopping, Games, Lanterns and Fireworks.

Where:  Marina Bay Floating Platform / Esplanade Waterfront Promenade

When: 21-29 Jan 2012

Getting Here:

The Carnival is a 5-minute walk from Esplanade and Promenade Station. Else, hail a taxi - except during the Chingay Parade, when the nearby roads are closed