Sunday, July 3, 2011

What is WRONG with this LIFE?!!!!!!

Mum just told me in the morning that electical bill has increased and asked me to give $50 to dad.
$50 every month is no big deal.
But I am just not happy!
The money i had given them when i received my bonus is a lot.
1 k for each of them. I do not earn that much but Mar, Jul and Dec bonus I tried to give them more, but what do i get in return?
I had booked the recent air tickets to taiwan and HK and i did not ask mum to pay till she told me about the electical bills.
I had quietly absorbed the payment to the air tickets and what do i get in return??

I really don't know what is wrong with this life of mine!!!!!!!!
Not appreciated, being compared with my sis.
Not appreciated, husband got other woman!
Is there anything really went wrong with me?!!!!!