Sunday, July 17, 2011

17 Jul 11 - Sewing niece a dress

Room packing.
Found some unwanted clothing.
Not sure whether its from sis or me.
Not sure who bought that.
Looks like a bathrobe?
anyway, nobody would want to wear that...and so..I cut it!

Not sure niece size, so took 1 of her t shirt and copied the shape.
Mum really good! Asked her..than how do i know how to draw her back??
She said..draw on the same paper..just like drawing a top...and it looked like this.


Ok...the dress...with flaws. Haha..I started this in the evening and rushed to end it before mum and dad going to bed. so......
1st flaw....the lace..hahah..I ironed it..and its too hot..a bit of it melted..
2nd flaws...the lace...suppose to gather it so it won't eh..how to describe?hmm..mum told me that after i had sew and happily cut the length..
3rd...the gather of the skirt..hahhahaa..cos I am in a rush...the gather on the left was lesser than the right...SHIT.

Lazy to amend the flaws...told mum to do that...doubt she will..anyway..don't know whether niece can wear...