Thursday, May 26, 2011

Promotion A Happy thing..

I am not promoted, but I was in the Reception sub-com working as Floating ursher. Ok...not to emphasize what "Floating" mean here...Anyway, Promotion ceremony this year was well planned and organised! This year chairman/vice chairman or OIC,etc did a very good job in the planning! At least everyone know their role well and it was clearly stated!

Hmm...I was happy congratulating and directing the promotees after they had collected their dummy cert from DP when I saw some CPL promoting to rank of SGT. I saw their "service" tag. Their service was longer than me, it was a >15 yrs service tag or 20 years? Hmm..A CPL, promoted to SGT after >15 or 20 yrs of service?!!!!!!! Suddenly I felt sad, I could no longer smile at the rest of the promotees...Do they do something so wrong which stop them from being promoted?I don't know...sigh...