Monday, May 2, 2011

2 May 11 - Farm tour

Sis checked out where to go. She saw this mushroom farm and called to ask whether we could visit. Yes and off we went..


We were given a brief tour on the mushroom in one of the "cabin".



Nothing much. They made mushroom "bak kua" and mushroom "Bak hu" and we bought some of them..
Violet not purposely pose beside car for me..just that I took a shot of her while she was standing there. Hmm..every photos of kids, violet and dash were candid shots. They wouldn't want to stand and pose for me. Especially when I asked them, they will run away...


Then, we went to some animal farm nearby..this place was more fun than the mushroom farm.





There is only 1 horse. Hmm..and lots of flies on horse face...



Feeding the rabbit...




Feeding the duck.


Violet was brave! She was not scared of the animal!



The peacock was caged. I had to take the picture thru the gap/hole between the "grill"..hmm...I still find it nice though I could not take the full peacock.