Monday, September 6, 2010

Sammi Cheng Love Mi More World Tour

郑秀文 Love Mi More 世界巡回演唱会



Asked Yuling to book the concert ticket for me cos she has this OCBC titanium card which offers a 10% discount.

Asked Yuling to book either A06 or A02 Cat 3 ticket. So at A06 she got row 9 seat 3 and 4. I asked her to try whether she could get better seats at A02. Hmm..no better seat so i asked her to book the previous seats. However, the seats already taken, newly assigned seat, 5 and 6 at row 9. I decided...and decided...and confirmed and received a "timeout". She tried again..when she had proceed for payment she asked..."When is your Jiu Zhai Gou trip, the concert was 6 Nov 10". And I was like "OH NO"! I will be in Jiu Zhai Gou then! Lucky...I think she closed the windows or she received something like transaction cannot go thru got to contact sistic kind of message and..I AM SAVED!

Blur me..thought the concert was 20+ Nov...think i mixed up the Prison Appreciation Night with concert. Hmm...ok...my $250 was saved...

Thanks yuling for trying so many times to help me book the ticket...HAHAHA