Saturday, September 11, 2010

fabric 2

More purchase from Chinatown...Hmm...waste money again...
more and more cloth but nothing much made..

Polka dots, $6/m. Uncle quoted me $7.50 at 1st. Then, $6.50, then $6.00...Hmm...
Why his price getting lower? cos...I don't want to buy..till he quoted me $6.



I bought this 1st. Previously saw something similar beside uncle's shop Not sure its the same. Anyway, the shop beside ran out of stock. sigh..so i bought this. Uncle quoted me..$7.90. Then he went $7.50..The shop beside selling $8.00. Hmm..I really hate this anyhow quote me kind...


This chiffon kind of cloth, uncle said from....where?? can't remember. But I saw a picture of a dress made in this material, quite nice. But when I looked at it at home, hmm...wonder whether i could make something nice with it. Ok..Price..Uncle quoted me $12, then he said uncle going crazy selling me low price, $9. Then he said look at his face, uncle very honest won't lie..Hmm..I think he bluff..MUST BE.

Shopping in chinatown is scary, anyhow quoted a price..wow..


Hmm..I really like flower flower prints now. And I like small flowers actually. I saw many gals wearing flower dress which is quite nice. But I am still thinking, self made dress is comparable to those selling in the shop. Hmm...

There were so many to buy in chinatown but scary place..heard some girls who passby said should buy in Arab Street. Hmm..Does Arab Street sell cheaper cloth? I doubt so.
Ok, this month fabric purchase completed. STOP BUYING FOR THIS MONTH. Budget for every month to purchase cloth, $100.