Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gone my Sakura trip

Got this email from Farhana on 21 Sep 10 ie Tues for the Japan flight promo on Airasia and i was waiting for it! I wanted to go japan and really waiting for cheap flight!

My alarm set at 11am, 23 Sep 10 and I am going to book my trip!

Sigh..it all happened too fast! I tried...and I chose the date depart on 17 Mar and return on 27 Mar 11. Then I went to search for Singapore to KL on the same departure and return date. All added up to SGD 378 for 2 Pax. Ok, from KL to Japan was around $260 to and fro inclusive of tax. SIN to KL was $118. I im Yuling telling her the good deal and while i was considering, someone had booked it cos when i tried booking, i was unable to book. When i chose the same dates again, the good deal was gone!

Only 1 slot for Tues, Thur and Sun from Dec to Jul 11???hmm...

Feel so sad...