Monday, May 17, 2010

Wedding dinner 15 May 10

Went to Ms Tanny's wedding in the afternoon at Fullerton hotel. The food was fabulous! Not all hotel food taste so good. Not even the hotel in Sentosa. However, I felt the food was served a bit slow. We had to wait awhile before next dish was served and I felt bored.

Well, evening, I was told to attend my husband's cousin wedding dinner. It was such a disappointment. Its more like gathering than wedding dinner. The restaurant was somewhere around Bedok?Not sure. We were looking for restaurant which people could hold their wedding there. However, there was only 1 restaurant and it was crowded with people. It was just a normal restaurant which served "Ju Chao" kind of food. Wa Lau...I thought. People wore simple...T shirt and shorts while we??Think we wore a bit formal for this? Should have told me earlier so I could wear jeans and t shirt or maybe blouse.

His cousin even told him to bring his camera. He was like...What to take? Told him, now he got chance to act as wedding photographer....HAHAHAHA..


Trying to figure out the angle where my double chin did not show in the picture =D