Monday, May 24, 2010

Taiwan 8 May - 野柳風景區

I like this place! It has nicer scenary than Wulai.
We took some bus from Taipei main station. Hmm..had forgotton what bus but I still have record of my itinerary. On the bus we met some korean. They were going to this place too and they asked me how to go by pointing on the tourist book. Wow..I also tourist leh, but since we were heading to the same place and I had told the bus driver to inform us when we reached so I nod my head telling them yes, this bus will bring us there.


Sigh, we walked a long way passing thru these before reaching. Cos..my mum followed them. I told her, they did not know how to go and we follow them, sure will get lost. True enough, they had to ask around and finally, we reached the place.

Lesson learnt, never follow another foriegner who did not know the way.






This is not the real "queen" head. It was made cos too many people take photos with real one.











































The below looks like....2 heads? or breaking heart?



Below looks like head of hippo?


Saw the "cinderalla shoe" below? It was in the intro...but its like slipper...why do they name it so nicely?


The queen head. I thought its very big..but...






There's a lot to explore. Believe it or not...a group of old people walked so fast. You heard their voice/laughter, saw them, and awhile later, they were gone. We thought they were......hahahha...