Sunday, March 12, 2017

Oslo

We took Emirates flight to Oslo with transit at Dubai. Total flight duration was 18 hours. This was the cheapest fare we could find and it cost us SGD 1127.10.

Scheduled to reach Oslo around 1300hrs. We took the NSB train from Oslo airport to Oslo Central station. There were another train called "Flytoget" something like that. Well, NSB train cost us 93 kor, and "Flytoget" train would cost 193 kor. Of cos we chose NSB train.
 
Walking around in Oslo. Stupid me, left my compact camera at the hotel and...I had to use my handphone for these.









 
Had our dinner at Egon Restaurant. Well, the pizza ok but the cod fish was hard.



 


We stayed at the following. Cheapest. Book early as the price changed. I couldn't get this price for twin room for our last few nights in Oslo.

Citybox Oslo - NOK 799.00 (SG$ 136.96)
(Prinsens gate 6, Oslo City Center, Oslo, Norway)