Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Accident

Met with an accident in my colleague's car.
A terrible experience.
We were on our way to Zumba session at Anchorvale CC.
We went the wrong way and we got hit.
The van did not stop when the traffic was red. We were at the cross junction. It did not stop and hit us. Lucky we were not hurt.
I saw the van heading to my side but we could not do anything. Only follow the flow and being hit.
Yes after effect. I was so scare to sit at the passenger seat now.
Worse when I saw my husband drives. He played with his Handphone while driving.


 
The Grey color was the car we were in.

 
Well, I am not sure does this accident related to what I saw.
I was working on 22 Nov 2015 and while I was proceeding for lunch with my colleague, while closing the door, I saw something red flash by. I could not figure our what it was. I am thinking if my eyes was turned blurred or what. I kept looking at the same place trying to figure out if its me imagining things or what. Anyway, at that moment when I saw that, I stunt for awhile and I could feel the sensation sending up my spine. First encounter after working so long.
I wonder it could be a sign of this accident or it had followed me?