Tuesday, December 24, 2013

24 Dec 2013 - Choubei Japanese Restaurant

 
Went to this restaurant in Changi Village Hotel for Christmas Eve dinner.
 
 
Tried a new restaurant was my wish...
This Japanese restaurant was less crowded, price also a bit high?
Yup it always the case in a hotel? even if its not so "atas" hotel.

 
Yes and we quarrelled before the dinner.
I was not happy with too many things.
With him coming late then I have to wait for him still to settle his things... it was 9.20pm then we going for our dinner.
He...seeing my black face turned angry saying that I could not wait, etc.
 
We quarrelled and always, we would both laugh during it...and we stopped being angry at each other.




 
We were crazy testing our limit with wasabi.
It was still not as strong as Bangkok's.
 

 
Cha shoba. This with egg!
Well...I still preferred the food in the Japanese restaurant in Bangkok!


 
Last, ice cream.
2 scoop of green tea ice cream with red bean cost $8!!
 Without red bean was $7...