Monday, December 23, 2013

23 Dec 2013 -Fishy Gathering

Gathering at Fish & Co, Changi Airport T2.
We made a booking earlier on, so seat was not a problem.
Unlike Swenson when we had to queue for seat.
 
 
Ordering was via Ipad.
I would prefer that they take our order instead.
Via Ipad seems slower as each of us looked at the menu in ipad and decided what to order which made it slower.
Paper menu given to us was actually useless?



 
Hmm..time to lose weight for me..


 
This girl was actually very skinny...but I made her looked fat here..

 
This was my first time trying Sword fish collar..
Hmm..not much meat.
But tasted not bad actually.

 
My OC's family

 
Us...

 
The girls actually bought ice cream cake for OC.
The staff at fish and Co announced that we had someone birthday. Then they made our OC stand on a chair, carrying the cakes and sang her birthday song..
poor OC...